Re: Next Baylug Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:16:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mike Knuepfel writes:
Is there any news or new info about the next baylug meeting?

  I actuall;y sent a couple things out earlier, but email in the SF Bay Area
seems a bit delayed these days...this may also delay mail to/from the
cinnamon.com server that hosts the BA-LEGO list. :-(

  1) The Fremont Library is still booked 3 months out, so we can't get in there
to have a meeting until late April at this point. (This should be easier after
tax time...)

  2) Does enyone else want to try to arrange for a place? (handicap access,
close to transit, and nearby parking, with a bunch of tables...oh yeah, must be
free, since we don't have a treasury at the moment! ;-)

  3) Mark Benz is asking if anyone is interested in a possible meeting in the
lunchroom of the school that his son attends? It's somewhere in Mountain View.
(What days would be better? I like 2/17 or 2/24...)

  I'm up for #3! :-)

       -Z-