Re: Next Baylug Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:08:13 GMT

From: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com (David K. Z. Harris)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:16:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Next Baylug Meeting

3) Mark Benz is asking if anyone is interested in a possible meeting in the
lunchroom of the school that his son attends? It's somewhere in Mountain View.
(What days would be better? I like 2/17 or 2/24...)

I'm up for #3! :-)

If this is our only choice, then I'm all for it! I have checked many places
before in San Jose, but they all want money or a deposit. We could use the
community room at my apartment complex, but there is NO guest parking and
the room limit is like 20 people.
--

Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC
http://baylug.org/russellc/