 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 100
  So is there any AFOLS living south of Legoland?

I see this group has had no real talk of anything other than Legoland and CB, I take it there is no Lego group for us San Diegans? It would be nice to not hace to drive *so* far to the LA group - but its not like thats in LA, hehe(ok, I am lazy, but (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Re: So is there any AFOLS living south of Legoland?

(...) Mark, So far there is no LUG or LTC exclusively for the San Diego area, but a few of us have recently formed the Southern California Lego Train Club (SCLTC) and as of now the only members are in San Diego county. We haven't a really official (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Re: So is there any AFOLS living south of Legoland?

(...) Hi John, Hmmm, sounds good. I will be busy in the AM on the 28th (Legoland, hehe). I will have my son (who is 6) with me that weekend, I am still looking to confirm a babysitter for my 6-month old daughter for this day (this is the key here (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)