 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 100
99  |  101
Subject:
So is there any AFOLS living south of Legoland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 06:35:45 GMT

I see this group has had no real talk of anything other than Legoland and
CB, I take it there is no Lego group for us San Diegans? It would be nice to
not hace to drive *so* far to the LA group - but its not like thats in LA,
hehe(ok, I am lazy, but I hate driving - maybe if I get a better car I would
like driving better, lol). Just seeing what and who is out here, not that
*I* want to start any group or anything, I am way to busy to be the
mastermind behind anything at this point in time. So Whats up?
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com