 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 101
Re: So is there any AFOLS living south of Legoland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, Mark Papenfuss writes:
I see this group has had no real talk of anything other than Legoland and
CB, I take it there is no Lego group for us San Diegans? It would be nice to
not hace to drive *so* far to the LA group - but its not like thats in LA,
hehe(ok, I am lazy, but I hate driving - maybe if I get a better car I would
like driving better, lol). Just seeing what and who is out here, not that
*I* want to start any group or anything, I am way to busy to be the
mastermind behind anything at this point in time. So Whats up?

Mark,

So far there is no LUG or LTC exclusively for the San Diego area, but a few
of us have recently formed the Southern California Lego Train Club (SCLTC)
and as of now the only members are in San Diego county.  We haven't a really
official meeting yet, but we're having meeting Sat. April 28, in Oceanside
to discuss entering some models in the Del Mar Fair.  Then I think most of
us are planning on going up to the LUGOLA meeting in the afternoon since it
will only be about 30-45 minutes away.  We'd love to have you come to either
or both meetings.  Let us know and we can give you directions.

John Gramley