 Local / United States / California / 52
Re: California Coastline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 16:40:40 GMT

Wow, Ray, that's really cool. You really bring out the feel
of SoCal in your pictures. :)

Nice job.

-Anne

This one time, Ray Silva wrote:
If any of you have traveled through Southern California, there are spots
where the train tracks are right alongside the beach, so what better thing
to include in a portion of a layout from the Southern California Layout
Train Club.

Here's a link to my Brickshelf page where I've posted some of the pics from
my rendition of the California Coastline done in LEGO when it was on public
display at a recent train show.

Hope you enjoy the pics!  And let me know what you think.

Ray Silva
SCLTC

--
I get plenty of exercise- jumping   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
to conclusions, pushing my luck,     >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.