 Local / United States / California / *74 (-20)
  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks. Also spelling is correct :) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

The Pal Alto Shopping center off of San Antonio(?spelling?) and Central Expressway, I was just in there last night to pick up a second motor kit and found the shelves still stocked with motors. - Shayn Raney Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

(...) Which shopping center and retailer? I know some Kmarts recently had a 20% off sale. (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

not that this is the mindstorms set, but I was shocked to see about 30 motor kits at the local target store in Pal Alto shopping center. They also seem to be having a 20% off sale also on all lego' in stock too!.. - shayn Mike Dunker wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: Use Lugnet for Bay Area LEGO Mailing List?

I'd prefer using this NG, as it is less stuff stored on MY computer, and easy enough to file a message in a mail folder in Netscape if I wish. (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour non-sighting in Santa Monica

On Thursday morning, on the way to work, I saw the Lego Imagination Tour truck in Santa Monica. It is parked on the lower, beach level parking lot, just north of the pier. This is the $6.00 parking lot, and is most easily accessible by driving south (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour non-sighting in Santa Monica

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour non-sighting in Santa Monica

Darn, the contest is only for kids 5 - 12. Oh well, I guess that we'll have to have our own stinkin' contest!! Nicholas Universal Studios (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour non-sighting in Santa Monica

Hi fellow LA legoers, I live in Santa Monica and can probably check it out later this afternoon. It's only open until 5pm which makes it hard. There's info at: (URL) including the schedule which does say the truck will be in the parking lot. I'm (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour non-sighting in Santa Monica

(...) The Animal Planet rig was parked in the pier's north-side parking lot at the far eastern end of the parking lot, farthest away from the water. I'd guess the Lego truck would be in the same area. (Of course, I haven't been guessing very well (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Lego Imagination Tour non-sighting in Santa Monica

I stopped at the Santa Monica Pier on Wednesday night at 19:00 to check on the location of the Lego Imagination Tour Truck. It wasn't there. Even worse, the officer at the Santa Monica Police Station on the pier didn't know anything about it. But he (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour - Santa Monica

"John Cromer" <cro@astro.caltech.edu> wrote (...) Uh, John, not sure how to tell you this, but the truck was in San Francisco on Saturday, 10 October. It won't be in Santa Monica until Thursday, 15 October. It will leave on Sunday 18 October. So, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Use Lugnet for Bay Area LEGO Mailing List?

Hi Erik. I e-mailed Ray Flournoy last night recommending that we should at least give it a try to see how it works out. I, for one, am in favor of giving it a go, but not wholly relying upon it until we are sure it's what we want. Disadvantage: some (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: First Post!

(...) One post every couple of weeks will not look too active, but I will help out. :) My theme interest are broad but tend toward space. This year's ninja sets look pretty cool though. Since cash flow for sets is low I augment my interest with (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac)

  Use Lugnet for Bay Area LEGO Mailing List?

Proposed Debate: Should we use lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf instead of the Bay Area LEGO Mailing List? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each format? Perhaps we should use both? Erik Wilson erikred@itsa.ucsf.edu ======== Posted via the LUGNET (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  re: 1st post

(...) Saw them at the Target on Harbor, just south of Disneyland. (...) Haven't bought mine yet, but saw these also at the Anaheim TRU, between the Target and Disneyland. (...) I would probably try to attend any gathering in the Santa Barbara, (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa)

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour - Santa Monica

(...) Well, I'm not going to be much help here. I went down to the pier on Saturday afternoon and didn't see the truck anywhere! The Animal Planet truck was there. I was bummed. Relieved my disappointment with some good seafood. (...) I'm not able (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Lego Imagination Tour - Santa Monica

(...) Gary, As some of us will not be able to make it there, how about a report on what you see? On another subject, is there any interest to organize a group trip from this area to the grand opening of Legoland CA in March? John PS: This was the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  1st post

Hey there! Since this is the local group for my area, let's talk about the Lego, OC style. 1) Anyone having trouble finding Target halloween buckets? 2) Anyone purchase Mindstorms in the area? If so, how is it, in your opinion? 3) Any great FOTW in (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact