 Local / United States / Arizona / 90 (-20)
  Re: Hello?

Still here. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Hello?

I check too, but likewise I don't see much going on in Arizona by way of Lego. I'm still interested in any attempts to re-establish some sort of communication and/or get-togethers. Patrick Goodsell pgoodsell@home.com "Josh Fungus" (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I do if anybody writes anything... nothing much happens in this state anyway. (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Hello?

Hello? Does anybody still check this group? Jason (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

(...) 4M! Who has that many? This seems new news to me. I had always thought Conan/GMLTC had the crown at 2.1M (...) Ditto. ++Lar (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

(...) Welcome. Now, how about a tour of your Billion-brick warehouse? I'm certain that the locals would like to see just exactly how you handle a billion bricks... Forklift? Front-end Loader? How did you come into a billion bricks? The most I've (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

(...) That would be me, the person with 1 billion bricks...... Hello all, I am Jennifer and live in AZ and I have a store on Brickbay..... Just wanted to say hello.... Jennifer (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

OK, this group needs another jump start. Here is I. Trains - Collect Town - Collect Castle - Interest Space - Interest Starwars - Collect Soccer - Interest Mindstorms - Interest Boats - Collect I have a large town layout (38 square feet) and a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

I won't be able to get to this for at least another week or so. My school load is starting to pile up. Would some one like to take care of this in the meantime, or is everyone content to wait a little bit until I've got the time? --Jason (...) as (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

Jason: Don't forget to contact all the Arizona Brickbay crowd. There are now 46 members from Arizona and 7 shops, including one person who claims to have over 1 Billion bricks... (Not that I believe that) -Jon (...) as (...) distribution (...) if (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

I am an Excel guru. Hit me. (...) Patrick Sayre-Little sayrew@pr.erau.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

(...) There's always some guy who doesn't know a spreadsheet from a rock. And there are always the Unix folks who just say no to Microsoft. -Jon (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

This sounds like a great idea, but we should be careful. We don't want that whole is LOM really part of Space debate to explode again. :-) But its not as if this is really a high traffic group where we'll have to worry about this. Well, all joking (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Themes / Brainstorming

Ok, so let's get a survey around. Jason - you can send it to the distribution list too... In no particular order, Column 1: Please check all that you're interested in Column 2: Please check all that you collect Column 3: Please list any MOCs Column (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

I have no objections to trains. The only train I have is the Railway Express, but I bought it so that I could experiment with different designs not just to have sit around. So the trains sounds like a very good idea to me. I'm free for the next (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

I think this is a great idea. Because LEGO has its train contest, would people have objections to starting with trains? Having Jon at the meetings is a great way to solidify that last missing piece you happen to not have in your collection. As far (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

I have no problem setting a date only a week or two in advance, my weekends are usually pretty open. I think you've got a good idea on brainstorming on what to do. Unfortunately I don't have any ideas to throw out at the moment, but I'll think about (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

We certainly don't have a lot of posting going on. Perhaps we need to brainstorm on what we could do at the next meeting. I think we also need to focus on what areas we have in common, e.g. I like town and trains. I don't have many of my own (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

I'm not sure how much of it has to do with a problem with organizing as how much it has to do with poor timing. Everyone who had said they were coming contacted me in one form or another to say why there weren't coming. Jon you had family, David C (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

This doesn't bode well for AFOLs in AZ... Any suggestions on how we can get organized better? Maybe we should ask the other .loc (s) for suggestions... -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact