 Local / United States / Arizona / 81
Re: Themes / Brainstorming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:56:32 GMT

Jason:
Don't forget to contact all the Arizona Brickbay crowd.
There are now 46 members from Arizona and 7 shops, including one person who
claims to have over 1 Billion bricks...
(Not that I believe that)
-Jon

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jason Ellis writes:
This sounds like a great idea, but we should be careful.  We don't want that
whole is LOM really part of Space debate to explode again.  :-)  But its not • as
if this is really a high traffic group where we'll have to worry about this.

Well, all joking aside.  I'll put something together to email to everyone on
the list, I don't know if I'd call it something as grandiose as a • distribution
list though.

It'll take me a few days to get this together since I have school everynight
this week and may not find time to get around to it, though I might bring my
laptop tonight to class and I could do it there.

Would an Excel spreadsheet be acceptable to everyone, or would it be better • if
I just did it in an email?

--Jason

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jon Kozan writes:
Ok, so let's get a survey around.
Jason - you can send it to the distribution list too...

In no particular order,
Column 1: Please check all that you're interested in
Column 2: Please check all that you collect
Column 3: Please list any MOCs
Column 4: Please list any Large Layouts
(and list any particular sub-theme that applies)

Trains
Town (from Classic to Arctic and Alpha Team)
Castle
Space (Classic to LOM)
Starwars
Technic