 Local / United States / 55
Re: Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy (Utah)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:47:44 GMT

I've recently come to the conclusion that Zany Brainy is by far
the best national chain store for LEGO products.  A couply years
ago TRU had a better selection, but not anymore.
Plus, they keep getting the big recently discontinued sets.

Bonus:  I just saw 2 new 5561 Big Foot 4x4's at the Reston, VA store.

KL

In lugnet.loc.us.ut, Ashley Glennon writes:
Hello fellow WAFOL-ITES.  I was at Zany Brainy (Ft. Union area) this weekend
and noticed they had at least two Technic Space Shuttles for sale.  They also
mentioned they would be receiving Lego watches and the (Shop at Home)Town Jr.
cargo center very soon.

ZB also had the Lego Creator board game on sale.  The only other place I had
seen this game is in the S@H catalog.

In the Duplo section I noticed they had a few new Forest Friends sets, too.

I am not intending to promote or endorse Zany Brainy in any way.  As a matter
of fact, I dislike the fact that Zany Brainy (like Toys R Us) will not match
percent off deals.  The best secret place to buy Lego in Utah in my opinion is
Media Play.  They will match, meet or beat any percent off item I can find.

Ashley