 Local / United States / Utah / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
Best place to buy Lego's in Utah (was Technic Shuttles)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:08:09 GMT

...Kevin Loch writes:
I've recently come to the conclusion that Zany Brainy is by far
the best national chain store for LEGO products...

I agree that Zany Brainy is the best national chain store for the widest
selection of Lego products, however, their overall pricing scheme is too
strict for me.  In addition to the usual sets, Zany Brainy seems to have quite
a few items that I normally see only in the Shop at Home catalog.

For the best bargains on Technic and Mindstorms I prefer Media Play.  For
other sets I prefer Shopko, Target and Wal-Mart.  Shopko and Target frequently
sell out at up to 75% off.
Ashley