 Local / United States / Utah / 70
69  |  71
Subject:
Welcome to Mike Q (Re: Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:28:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ut, Mike Quesnell writes:
Since this is my first post to a Lugnet group, allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Mike Quesnell.  I live in the Salt Lake valley.  I'm just
rediscovering Legos with my sons, ages 4 and 1.5.

Hey Mike, welcome aboard!
It's always great to hear about another adult fan of lego living in the wasatch
area.

We are in the process of organizing our own Wasatch Area Fans Of Lego club.  We
already met once in October:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/ut/?n=29
and we're planning on doing it again sometime in January.

May I add your name to the mailing list that is used when we start organizing
the next get-together?

Once again, welcome to Lugnet!

..joseph g