 Local / United States / *11480 (-10)
  Re: Lego at Home show??

(...) is possible to call up and worm your way in, so to speak. You just have to figure out who to call... then offer to bring a small display for the benefit of building up interest in the contest. (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Lego at Home show??

I heard a blurb about it this morning on the radio. Does anyone have any more info? I found the website for the show and it says that it is sponsored by Countrywide Home Loans. I checked the Lego site, but couldn't find anything about it. Link: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Proposed meeting for this Wednesday, 12 March, 2003

(...) I'm on hiatus from the Hburg project indefinitely... not sure when I'll be back. Please meet without me (and get Patrick O'Donnell to come!) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Arizona User Group?

Hello all, I just got a chance to read through all of the posts since my initial one. Some answers: short on time-I have 3 daughters and another on the way Location-I am in Chandler Some questions: Arizona User Group - Just got partial answers - and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Suspension Bridge

I got a scanner for my birthday on March 9 and I'm now getting around to posting my pics of a suspension bridge I built nearly 8 years ago! This is my first attempt at putting something on BrickShelf. There are four pictures in this folder. The (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har) !

  Re: Return of the Swallows, Mission San Juan Capistrano, CA

The Mayor of San Juan Capistrano (Hon. John S. Gelff) along with Gerald J. Miller (Administrator of the San Juan Capistrano Mission) stop for a moment to admire a diaorama of the San Juan Mission crafterd entirely in LEGOs by members of the Southern (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Central Illinois

Thanks, Chris. I'd appreciate that. Paul "Christopher Lindsey" <lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com> wrote in message news:HBtpys.1vGD@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il)

  MichLTC at Curious Kids' Museum in St. Joe

MichLTC had quite the busy weekend. With only 2 days to plan we pulled off our very first museum show. We were very pleased with the result and the Museum was even more so. They definitely want us back and we are looking forward to it. Check out the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mi) !!

  NILTC at Highwheeler 2003 and the All American Road Show

Greetings LUGnetters! It's been a busy 2 weekends for the Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club members. On March 8-9, we participated at the HighWheeler 2003 show at Harper College in Palatine IL. This was NILTC's second time at this show and we've (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.il) !!

  lets get together

Hi gang, I'm trying to get together fellow AFOL's in the St. Louis area. Possibly start monthly meetings on Sunday afternoons. Anyone interested? Hugh (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact