 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 118
Re: Lego at Home show??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 01:03:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Jim Foulds writes:
I heard a blurb about it this morning on the radio.  Does anyone have any
more info?  I found the website for the show and it says that it is
sponsored by Countrywide Home Loans.  I checked the Lego site, but couldn't
find anything about it.

Link:
http://www.ycba.org/events.php

A lot of competitions of this sort are not necessarily sponsored by LEGO. It
is possible to call up and worm your way in, so to speak. You just have to
figure out who to call... then offer to bring a small display for the
benefit of building up interest in the contest.