 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 117
116  |  118
Subject:
Lego at Home show??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:15:42 GMT

I heard a blurb about it this morning on the radio.  Does anyone have any
more info?  I found the website for the show and it says that it is
sponsored by Countrywide Home Loans.  I checked the Lego site, but couldn't
find anything about it.

Link:
http://www.ycba.org/events.php

As far as meeting this week, I just got home from work (7:20 pm) and the
rest of this week looks about the same.  I won't bother posting about next
week until after this one...

- Jim F.