 Local / United Kingdom / 97
Re: Anyone know of a good place to get roofing tiles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:49:16 GMT

Steve Anderson wrote:

I also tried Lego directly - I remember my uncle blagging a jiffy bag full
of 4x3, 2x3 and apex 33 degree bricks in the late 70s off them, but their
email system seems slightly squiffy too...

Steve

I'd try phoning - I emailed them asking if the uk at lego addy was for
general enquiries (as I rarely get a reply to my questions there, but I
was too polite to mention that obviously! :) ) and the nice lady replied
"For Club queries it is better to ring us on 0990 329490"

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!