 Local / United Kingdom / 89
88  |  90
Subject:
Anyone know of a good place to get roofing tiles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:21:45 GMT

I'm trying to find traditional red roofing tiles, in both 33 and 45 degree
styles. And absolutely no luck whatsoever...

Anybody got any ideas/leads or whatever? Obviously, given the Chrimble
nonsense plus my girlfriend losing her job =( as cheaply as possible!

Steve
(not in a Shed mood today)