 Local / United Kingdom / 93
Re: Anyone know of a good place to get roofing tiles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:18:09 GMT

There is box 633, which contains 33 degree red roof tiles. Cost isn't
cheap, nothing here ever is! Average price that I have seen is about a
fiver.
Depending on where you are, Legoland Windsor's big shop is open every day,
and
has loads of them. Some branches of the Entertainer has them, too, again,
your
location matters most of all. They are in the Middx/Bucks/Berks region, with
a store in Southampton, as well. I haven't ever seen one in TRU, or any
other
shop, either.
Dacta do a big box of roof tiles, number unknown, and price is less likely
be cheaper than regular Lego. If you rang LegoUK on 0978-296239 they will
fax you a copy of the current Dacta catalogue/price list. The UK
supplier is Curriculum Warehouse, 'phone 01732-773311 fax 01732-773325.
I only have a price list for the supplementary items, dated May '98.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/
Steve Anderson wrote in message ...
I'm trying to find traditional red roofing tiles, in both 33 and 45 degree
styles. And absolutely no luck whatsoever...

Anybody got any ideas/leads or whatever? Obviously, given the Chrimble
nonsense plus my girlfriend losing her job =( as cheaply as possible!

Steve
(not in a Shed mood today)