 Local / United Kingdom / 950
Re: supplier to Finland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:11:51 GMT

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999 21:05:10 GMT, Martin Erdelen uttered the following
profundities...

Hello,

trying to let Mindstorms blow to Suomi...

Can perhaps anyone advise about a supplier in the UK who will take online
orders from and deliver to throughout the EU (in particular, Finland)?
(Tough one, eh? ;-)

I tried the UK Toys"YA"Us (that's a Russian letter "YA" what they use... :-),
and Hamleys/Funshop, but so far no success, and I'm unfamiliar with British
online shops.

(Not to give Finland a bad reputation LEGOwise, though: today saw the Technics
Towtruck 8462 and the Submarine 8299 in the bargain bin. I think a preemptive
strike is indicated, don't you agree? Go for the Truck? :-)

Thanks in advance for your help,

terveisin,
Martin E.
(aka "ME again")

You're in luck, let me find the link......
http://www.jane-villa.demon.co.uk
Run by Steve Scott.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888