 Local / United Kingdom / 949
948  |  950
Subject:
TPM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:08:09 GMT

2 months of TPM withdrawal are at an end!
Went to see it again, great! I treated my parents to see it,
especially as my mother had to suffer through me wanting to
see the original 3 time and time again. Surprisingly, she
loved it! Worryingly and disappointingly, she loved Darth
Jar-Jar. So I have found a way to get rid of one of the blasted
Jar-Jar minifigs!

There is one continuity problem, which is really annoying me,
OB1's hair. Its style keeps changing, though not due to the
water or anything. Pay closer attention at the beginning when
they are trying to get into the bridge. When he is telling
Qui-gon about the destroyers arriving, his hair becomes a
slightly swept-back style, as opposed to loo-brush. Also
noticeable during the battle planning stage near the end.
Most annoying.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888