 Local / United Kingdom / 9164
  Scottish Fest - time to post your wares and wants

Fests provide a great opportunity to buy, sell and trade Lego. There's not been much activity on the group relating to the Scottish Fest so to fire you up, here's a list of mine. Why not post your own lists and I'll see what I've got? For trade / (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Scottish Fest - time to post your wares and wants

A few more things to add; I didn't get a copy of the 2002 Lego catalogue from the second half of the year, so if anyone has a spare I'd appreciate one. I'll also be bringing Pirate sets 6234, 6257, 6260, 6265, 6267, and an empty box for 6270 if (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Scottish Fest - time to post your wares and wants

Hi, I'll have a look this weekend .. see what I have to bring along. Probably some 'orphaned' instructions, spare parts (let me know specific wants beforehand) , should have some spare small polybag promo sets. I'm looking for 2 of the earlier lego (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Scottish Fest - time to post your wares and wants

Hi folks, I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming Legofest in Aberdour as it will be my first time at such an event and it will be great to meet up with other lego fans, some of whom I've communicated with before via email/bricklink. The MOC (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)