 Local / United Kingdom / 9166
Re: Scottish Fest - time to post your wares and wants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:15:28 GMT

Hi,

I'll have a look this weekend .. see what I have to bring along.
Probably some 'orphaned' instructions, spare parts (let me know specific wants
beforehand) , should have some spare small polybag promo sets.

I'm looking for 2 of the earlier lego adventurers magazines .. anyone have
issues 2 and 3 ??

:)

Yvonne
ydoyle@dna.ie