 Local / United Kingdom / 9170
Re: Scottish Fest - time to post your wares and wants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:22:54 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming Legofest in Aberdour as it will be
my first time at such an event and it will be great to meet up with other lego
fans, some of whom I've communicated with before via email/bricklink. The MOC
I'm planning on bringing is a segment of my 18th century seaside village which
I'd like feedback/suggestions on.

As for things I'll be bringing for trade, I have quite a few miscellanous town
elements that people may be interested in. I also have adventurers pieces
including the roof pieces for Scorpion Palace and some space minifigs. Most of
my parts are new.

What I'm after: Not a great deal at the moment although a few things spring to
mind ...
1. 4x2 duplo bricks (the reason I'm after these will become apparent at the
meeting
2. I seem to be forever running out of black & red 45 degree slope pieces so I'd
be interested in any people have to offer
3. Red-coated soldiers and general piratey stuff! (Ian's "for trade" stash looks
pretty good!)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you all there.

Happy building!

Stephen Kane