 Local / United Kingdom / 9164
9163  |  9165
Subject:
Scottish Fest - time to post your wares and wants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:54:29 GMT

Fests provide a great opportunity to buy, sell and trade Lego. There's not
been much activity on the group relating to the Scottish Fest so to fire you
up, here's a list of mine. Why not post your own lists and I'll see what
I've got?

For trade / sale (this is only the beginning, there'll be more to follow,
I'm taking the opportunity to have a clear out!)

A rake of small to medium size pirate sets, mostly used but vgc & boxed,
including;

6232, 6236, 6237, 6244, 6246, 6247, 6248, 6266

Belville sets in similar condition including;

2555 shell promo, 5822, 5835, 5840, 5841, 5846, 5860

8094 technic control centre BOX ONLY, in very good condition with all
inserts etc

(Please let me know if anyone is interested in the Belville sets or the
control centre box, I may ebay them before the fest otherwise).

Small MISB sets including 8203, 1760,6033, 1181, 2849

Small technic go-kart, older white technic forklift, and 6886 space police
set, all unsorted and without instructions

6989 M-Tron 6-wheeled vehicle, complete and in great condition but no
instructions

A selection of classic space minifigs and parts

Used studios sets 1380, 1363, 1383, complete vgc but no boxes

Used town sets 6503 and 6515

Used 6086 castle, unsorted but has instructions

Selection of 12V rails

A number of issue 1's of the adventurer magazine with 2138 on the cover

A selection of instructions and catalogues etc

A selection of special / unique parts, mostly from older sets

Things I'm looking for

Model Team set 5581 (complete)

Instructions for Model Team set 5590

Bricks 'n' pieces magazines to fill gaps in my collection (list available on
request)

Any literature, catalogues, orphaned instructions etc, the older the better

Train sets, esp 12V, 4.5V and early stuff

Promo or shop display stuff

Parts I'm looking for (must be new / mint); (I've got boxes and boxes of
spare parts so if you're looking for anything in particular, lmk in advance
and I'll try and sort them out).

6x2x1 read arch bricks (qty 2) to finish my Leyland National bus

Small tan plates, any quantity, any size but as many as possible

2x1 technic bricks, a handful

Black antenna / baton pieces 1x1x4, round (as used on rear of naboo fighter
engines)

Black 4x2 45 degree slopes and 4x3 30 degree slopes (need approx 20 of each)

3x3 black low sloped corner piece qty 1

MOC's I'm bringing to show;

Star Wars MOC's including working airlock door model! Leyland National bus
MOC, Border Collie MOC,
Spanish town house architectural MOC, 8-wide approx O guage class 56 in
triple-grey railfreight livery inspired by Mark Bellis (if someone brings
the black slopes we can complete it on the day!), 'Maxifigs' as proposed by
David