 Local / United Kingdom / 9113
  Re: Report on the LEGO trains at Glenrothes

(...) Hello David, We're doing a similar thing for the St Wilfrid's Summer Fair on 28th June. Can you advise if your multi-voltage adapter is an AC-out unit ot a DC-out one? I've had the same experience with my Santa Fe - disapointing performance (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Report on the LEGO trains at Glenrothes

(...) Unless you take a sharp knife and cut slivers of plastic from the wheel mounting blocks where the edges of the wheels rub, the Santa Fe will always be a disappointment when running. After 'surgery', my two locos (with one motor) and eight (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Report on the LEGO trains at Glenrothes

Thanks for the feedback on the train show. 1. The power adaptor is DC (I think) I got it for £1.99 from Netto's - the discount food retailer, but Argos have one 982/7253 page 75 at £5.99. They are essential for allowing children to run trains. 2. I (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)