 Local / United Kingdom / 9117
Re: Report on the LEGO trains at Glenrothes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:16:42 GMT

Thanks for the feedback on the train show.

1. The power adaptor is DC (I think) I got it for £1.99 from Netto's - the
discount food retailer, but Argos have one 982/7253 page 75 at £5.99.
They are essential for allowing children to run trains.

2. I have just phoned LEGO and they are going to swap my older grey wheel sets
for newer ones that don't have the problem - so my hopefully my Santa Fe train
will run fine without the knife.

3. Most feedback was very positive, some people say its the best layout as lots
of trains are running and the children can have a go.

David