 Local / United Kingdom / 9114
Re: Report on the LEGO trains at Glenrothes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 03:45:28 GMT

Jonathan Reynolds wrote:

I've had the same experience with my Santa Fe - disapointing performance but
lovely model in other respects.

Unless you take a sharp knife and cut slivers of plastic from the wheel
mounting blocks where the edges of the wheels rub, the Santa Fe will
always be a disappointment when running.

After 'surgery', my two locos (with one motor) and eight coaches run
just as well as any other of my Lego train sets.

Grahame

P.S. The above procedure was also necessary on the re-released
Metroliner and Club Cars.