 Local / United Kingdom / 8790
  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) layout in (...) The Museum is in the former Great Western Railway (GWR*) works in Swindon, where many Steam locomotives were built in the heydays of steam, for more information have a look at the STEAM museum website, (URL) BR days the works (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Right. But I meant which building on the layout was the model layout located within. Someone else answered that it was the red station connected by the blue pedestrian bridge. I did read about STEAM and all that earlier. Thanks and congrats (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Hello Larry. The red building is not a station at all - in fact it's a model of the STEAM museum itself with glass curtain-walling to the front elevation combined with a traditional old brick construction. I've not seen any pics from the front (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)