 Local / United Kingdom / 869
Re: Delurking form - first post. UK members only please :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:56:22 GMT

lugnet.loc.uk Roll Call/ De-lurking Form (Version 1) (based on r.t.l.
de-lurking form 3.1)
(some irrelevant stuff left out)

Name: Steve Anderson
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1974
Location: Cardiff
E-mail Address: shed@iname.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://lsp.fortunecity.co.uk/ and
http://mis.fortunecity.com/lego/

Marital Status: Happily cohabiting
Children: One cat who was taken from her mother far too young and someone
tried to drown
Occupation: NHS Clerical and IT bod (type thing)

Favorite Theme(s): Pre-Town Jr. Town, Time Cruisers
Favorite Set(s): I forget the numbers, but there's the Time Cruisers lab
island thing, and an excellent car park from the early 90s
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Manic Street Preachers, my guitar, my cat,
computery bits and bobs, the film "Dawn of the Dead"