 Local / United Kingdom / 884
Re: Delurking form - first post. UK members only please :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 21:34:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
lugnet.loc.uk Roll Call/ De-lurking Form (Version 1) (based on r.t.l.
de-lurking form 3.1)
(some irrelevant stuff left out)

Name: Kev Holmes
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1960
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
E-mail Address: kev.holmes@btinternet.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): None (I work in the Internet industry - I don't have • the time to write my own pages!)
Marital Status: Married
Children: Two: Ada - Six, Andrew - Three
Occupation: Technical Account Manager - Interwoven UK

Favorite Theme(s): Train, Town, Pirates,
Favorite Set(s): 5591, 8880, 45xx
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Works of Iain Banks, Terry Pratchett and Arthur C.
Clarke, single malt whiskies, decent beer, "big" red wines, computers (and
technology in general), Tangerine Dream (well, you did ask...)