 Local / United Kingdom / 868
867  |  869
Subject:
Anybody care to part with a dolphin?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:49:37 GMT

Hello all...

I'm after a dolphin for a couple of photos for the Lego Street Preachers
site - would anybody be willing to lend me one for a week or so? (In case
you're wondering, it's for the band's original bass guitarist...)

News regarding Lego things for me (I've been absent for ages) - after the
success of the Lego Street Preachers earlier in the year I've been asked by
Jeepster Records if I'd be willing to do a Lego version of the excellent
Belle and Sebastian - work's under way on that!

Um... and that's about it. (I've had a really weird sort of three months,
and you don't want ti be troubled with it!)

Steve

Lego Street Preachers-
http://lsp.fortunecity.co.uk/