 Local / United Kingdom / 8557
Re: New LEGO outlet in Milton Keynes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:50:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

"LEGO is experimenting with opening standardized LEGO brand shops around the
world, each with about 200 square meters of floor space (see picture above).
Two pilot projects will open in October, one each in Cologne, Germany, and
Milton-Keynes, England. "

I was reading about this in the LEGO website (press release section) on
Tuesday, it's got more information and some pictures about the stores.

Jase