 Local / United Kingdom / 8554
Re: New LEGO outlet in Milton Keynes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:02:37 GMT

"LEGO is experimenting with opening standardized LEGO brand shops around the
world, each with about 200 square meters of floor space (see picture above).
Two pilot projects will open in October, one each in Cologne, Germany, and
Milton-Keynes, England. "

How does this differ from the Lego shop at Bluewater? And what happened to
the one in Regent St?

On another track I went toy shopping for my niece at the weekend and was
shocked how cheap other brands of toys are. Lego seems very poor value
compared with Fisher Price and Playmobil. Not that I'm going to get into
Fisher Price instead, you understand.

Nathaniel