 Local / United Kingdom / 8556
Re: New LEGO outlet in Milton Keynes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:04:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
"LEGO is experimenting with opening standardized LEGO brand shops around the
world, each with about 200 square meters of floor space (see picture above).
Two pilot projects will open in October, one each in Cologne, Germany, and
Milton-Keynes, England. "

Does anyone know anything about this? I presume it'll be in the main
shopping centre.

I can't imagine it being anywhere other than in Centre:MK somewhere, there's
quite a turnover of outlets and plenty of rubbish shops that could do with
being turfed out.

I'm planning to move to the MK area soon and now I have yet another reason
to go there!