 Local / United Kingdom / 8435
Re: Find of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:22:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Duncan Titmarsh writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

"Duncan Titmarsh" <sharon.titmarsh@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
Yes they are all new.I found them on my local car boot!!!!!
Also I have
1x1 tiles Tan
1x2 tiles Tan
1x4 tiles Tan
1x8 tiles Tan
1x1 plate round Tan
2x2 plate round Tan
plus lots of other bits most in Tan.

In similar quantities? That was quite a find. They could only have
originated from one place, though...

Huw
Yes lots !! i`m still sorting.
They could only come from that one place...

I`ll start a wanted list for sunday.
I`m looking for any of the minifigs out of the yellow castle sets 375,383and 677
Whole or parts weapons,shields,helmets in light grey,flags or visors???
I`m willing to trade for tan parts or buy.
If anyone has a box for technic set 855 i still need one.
Duncan

What?  Tan 1xn tiles?  Where were you a week ago when I was building my...
my...  No, wait until Sunday...  :)

Jason J Railton