 Local / United Kingdom / 8434
Re: Tesco Crazy Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Edwards writes:
Local Tesco Superstores are dropping prices on pre 2002 LEGO kits

Large Football stadium (forgot code ;P) was 39.95 now 29.95
Bionicle Krana ~ was 1.49 now 1.03
Newer racers have been 1/3 priced, but all out of stock.

There is more, but didn't have a pen handy

I initially passed this one over, as I was unimpressed by the offerings, but
then remembered that there was SW 2001 stock at several larger Tesco stores.
Anyway, this is what I came up with

7146 £10  (found 1)
7166 £10! (found empty shelf)
8539 £27  (found several) OMG I bought a bionickle set!
7315 £10  (found several)
7316 £20  (found several)
8465 £10  (found 1)
6586 £3   (found several)
6032 £1   (found 1)
6095 £5   (found 2)

I can get more of every set I found several of, and bring them on Sunday.
I am more interested in trading for 7146s + 7166s (you may even find 7186s)

I also have large amounts of SW 2002 sets, 7124s (40+) 7111s and 8466s for
trade.

Mark