 Local / United Kingdom / 8430
Re: Find of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:19:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

"Duncan titmarsh" <sharon.titmarsh@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
Does anyone neeed any 2x2 round`s in Tan!!!
See link.

http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/sharon.titmarsh/2x2.jpg

Blimey, that is quite a find, dare I ask where from?

Are they new? If so, put me down for 100 or so!

Huw

I could always use a few handfuls.  Can you bring them to the get-together
on Sunday?  Is that confirmed yet btw?

Jason J Railton

Yes they are all new.I found them on my local car boot!!!!!
Also I have
1x1 tiles Tan
1x2 tiles Tan
1x4 tiles Tan
1x8 tiles Tan
1x1 plate round Tan
2x2 plate round Tan
plus lots of other bits most in Tan.
I`ll bring them along on Sunday.Any update for this yet?
Duncan