 Local / United Kingdom / 8440
Re: Find of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:11:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
What?  Tan 1xn tiles?  Where were you a week ago when I was building my...
my...  No, wait until Sunday...  :)

Jason J Railton

In lugnet.loc.uk, Duncan Titmarsh writes:
Here you are Jason take a look at this...
http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/sharon.titmarsh/tiles.jpg
Duncan

Wow!  That's quite a haul.  Could come in handy.  No 1x1 rounds though...
Just out of curiosity, what colour are those 1x2x1'1 curve-tops in the
bottom-left of that tray?

Jason J Railton