 Local / United Kingdom / 7730
  Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!

Hi all, RLD have been in contact: the model making sessions have been a complete sell out! From our point of view however, it means that they want to start filling our unused spaces... ** IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO JOIN IN (9:30am Sunday 7 April at (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!

(...) Hello Jon, I've got one more definate - Brendan Gash. He's not webbed-up or a member of Lugnet but he wants to join us as an AFOL. Please add his name to the inmates. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!

Hi Jon, My friend has also decided that he would like to join us. His name is Gary Venables and his email address is Gary.Venables@roke.co.uk. He's not a member of Lugnet either - not that that matters I hope. I'll get the check, to pay for Gary, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!

(...) Hi Jon, hope it's not too late, but I'm in if you'll have me! I'll email you directly about payment. Cheers, Paul. (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!

Jon, Can you join the dots for me? Do you mean all the RLD sessions have been sold, but you have booked a whole session - but are short of X bodies to fill it? Sorry if I'm being a little obtuse. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!

Hi to all, It seems that my company is not moving as quick as it was initialy planned. The bosses suddenly noticed that the IT equipement can't be moved so easily without interrupting it .. So I'm quite happy that I might be able to come at the lego (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!!

You're quite right Scott - my post didn't really make sense, did it?!? ;-) The feedback from Red Letter Days is that they've sold all the spaces for all the sessions _except_ those we ring-fenced for that first session on 7 April, i.e. we booked 17 (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)