 Local / United Kingdom / 7412
Re: Dodgy ebay sellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 18:35:10 GMT

The cost of listing on eBay is only a few pence - if the item sells you get
hit for a percentage of course. To be honest selling Lego hasn't been very
profitable for me - selling second-hand computer stuff has been very
lucrative though.

To be fair to bellapops, 13 negatives isn't bad against 2116 positives. You
can't please everyone all the time.

Nathaniel

I had an email exchange with bellapops earlier this year
I pointed out that he/she had several auctions for bulk bricks running at the same time all with the same picture, which
seemed very misleading, especially when the description was totally useless. Basically the reply was go away.
I notice that he/she constantly keeps repeating the same auctions over and over again. It must be costing something, but
I guess he/she only has to rip some mug off once to make a profit.

I wouldn't touch bellapops with a barge poll personally.

But that's ebay for you.

lawrence