 Local / United Kingdom / 7271
  Re: Greetings, newbie here

(...) We certainly are right around the corner from each other! I actually live just by Preston park Station, which is even closer to you than Brighton. Feel free to get in touch by email if you want to go pubcrawling, legoing or whatever. BTW where (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Greetings, newbie here

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKqELn.MJs@lugnet.com... (...) There are 5 different places to buy Lego from in Brighton. The first two are Woolworths stores; one very near Churchill Square (the big mall....big for (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Greetings, newbie here

(...) THanks so much for the info, I didn't realise there was a TRU in the area! (...) Yes, the rack from my last castle (and the cages on the gatehouse) seemed to be very "popular" at brickfest, so I included them in my newest castle as well, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)