 Local / United Kingdom / 7199
    Lego catalogue —Nathaniel Cross
   What's happened to the new catalogue? I've tried Fleet Toys in Fleet, The Entertainer and Toys R Us and none of them have it. With so few shops stocking much Lego now I'm not sure where else to try. Mind you, if The Entertainer did have it they'd (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego catalogue —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Nathaniel Cross" <nathaniel@than.org> wrote in message news:GJsu1s.D8J@lugnet.com... (...) I went in the Camberley Entertainer on Saturday for the first time in ages. I have never seen such a small selection of Lego on offer there. No 'bargains' (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego catalogue —James Stacey
   Living in Cardiff we have TRU and The Entertainer, nothing else, it seems that independent (or toymaster) shops are nonexistant around here. All the latest sets, nothing else Cornwall on the other hand was really great, all the local toyshops had (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego catalogue —David Till
   Hehehe, its at times like this that I really appreciate having moved from Fleet, to Devon ;) It just so happens that the Toymaster in Barnstaple had the new catalogue about a week ago, and so I already own a copy. I guess I should go back down (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego catalogue —Nathaniel Cross
   If you could bring me a catalogue I'd be grateful, as would others I'm sure. I'm not sure the toyshop will be keen on your helping yourself to handfuls of catalogues, though, as I suspect they have to pay for them. Nathaniel (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego catalogue —David Till
    Nathaniel Cross <nathaniel@than.org> wrote in message news:GJv83r.Az7@lugnet.com... (...) sure. (...) Well, I went down today, and would you believe they only had the one left anyway! I'll bring it along for you, tho I suspect everyone else will (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego catalogue —David Graham
   Just phone LEGO and they will send you a catalogue. David (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)