 Local / United Kingdom / 7199
7198  |  7200
Subject:
Lego catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:53:52 GMT

What's happened to the new catalogue? I've tried Fleet Toys in Fleet, The
Entertainer and Toys R Us and none of them have it. With so few shops
stocking much Lego now I'm not sure where else to try.

Mind you, if The Entertainer did have it they'd have to censor the Harry
Potter pages Saudi Arabia-style ;-)

Nathaniel