 Local / United Kingdom / 7200
Re: Lego catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:29:08 GMT

"Nathaniel Cross" <nathaniel@than.org> wrote in message news:GJsu1s.D8J@lugnet.com...
What's happened to the new catalogue? I've tried Fleet Toys in Fleet, The
Entertainer and Toys R Us and none of them have it. With so few shops
stocking much Lego now I'm not sure where else to try.

Mind you, if The Entertainer did have it they'd have to censor the Harry
Potter pages Saudi Arabia-style ;-)

I went in the Camberley Entertainer on Saturday for the first time in ages. I have never seen such a small selection of
Lego on offer there. No 'bargains' either.
Bad sign. Thankfully we have S@H now.

regards
lawrence