 Local / United Kingdom / 7023
Re: Technic 8466 4x4 Off Roader bought for £66
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:27:54 GMT

Oh dear, somebody else has found Duck's Toy Shop.
That's where I picked up my 3rd 6542, Launch 'n' Load Seaport.

Actually, I haven't been up to Marlborough for quite some time, and I got
that 6542 2 or 3 years ago.
It's a nice toy shop though.

Congratulations on the 8466 purchase.
I'll get one one day, but have been spending too much at S@H to be able to
get another large LEGO purchase into the house,  ... for a while. :-(

JG

"Stephen" <slr@westwood.u-net.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I managed to get hold of the 8466 Off Roader today for a bargain price of
£66 (they only had one before you ask). I got it from a great little • toyshop
called Duck's Toy Shop in Marlborough (I have had loads of great priced
stuff from them in the past including a Control Centre II long after they
stopped making them).

A quick look in the box reveals a very thick manual and back to the system
of building in sections with all the parts for each section in a separate
bag. Massive rubber tyres as well. I think this could turn out all • right...

Anyway, it's good to see an independent shop still selling LEGO at very
reasonable prices.

Stephen