 Local / United Kingdom / 6992
6991  |  6993
Subject:
Technic 8466 4x4 Off Roader bought for £66
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:49:46 GMT

Hi,

I managed to get hold of the 8466 Off Roader today for a bargain price of
£66 (they only had one before you ask). I got it from a great little toyshop
called Duck's Toy Shop in Marlborough (I have had loads of great priced
stuff from them in the past including a Control Centre II long after they
stopped making them).

A quick look in the box reveals a very thick manual and back to the system
of building in sections with all the parts for each section in a separate
bag. Massive rubber tyres as well. I think this could turn out all right...

Anyway, it's good to see an independent shop still selling LEGO at very
reasonable prices.

Stephen