 Local / United Kingdom / 7006
Re: Technic 8466 4x4 Off Roader bought for £66
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 08:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Stephen Robson writes:

A quick look in the box reveals a very thick manual and back to the system
of building in sections with all the parts for each section in a separate
bag. Massive rubber tyres as well. I think this could turn out all right...

When I first looked in the argos catalogue, the suspention struts look like
they may have some sort of hydraulic/pneumatic shock absorbing device. Is
this true? As i'm sure you know many many people would like to know if it is
really a 4x4. Please save me and those many many people from mental
breakdown 8^).

Kind regards

Allan