 Local / United Kingdom / 7018
  Repairing minifigs

Hi there, I've noticed that on some of my older minifigs, it is quite common for a crack to appear in the underside of the arm thereby making the hand very loose. I've thought of seeking out replacement arms to solve the problem but thought I'd (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Repairing minifigs

(...) It's probably not worth the effort to repair this element -- and even if you could glue it together or something, the glue would likely interfere with the replacement of the hand into the hand hole on the arm as I assume the crack extends all (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Repairing minifigs (not for the squeamish) :-)

Can replacement minifig arms be purchased anywhere and how (...) Minifig arms are easily replaced by the following method; (if you are squeamish look away now) (If you are right-handed and tackling a figs right arm) Rotate the arm backwards until it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Repairing minifigs

"Stephen Kane" <srk1@st-andrews.ac.uk> wrote in message news:GHunq6.E86@lugnet.com... (...) The cracking comes from excessive dettaching/re-attaching minifig hands and also from general use overtime (such as push minifig utentsils or weapons into (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)