 Local / United Kingdom / 6982
  Woolworths Lego offer

Allo all English type Lego-heads, This is my first post after lurking for some while...anyways to biz-ness. Woolworths are currently doing a "buy 1 get another half price" offer. Which means you can now buy 8 of those special chrome sets for £12 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

(...) I've yet to see these in my local Woolworths here in St Andrews. Have they hit Scotland at all? Stephen (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

Found two in Glasgow Woolworths yesterday... They're not there now though :) The buy 1 get 1 1/2 price offer wasn't on either, although they're still doing the 3 for the proice of 2 on Bionicle... The Glasgow Toy Stack was a bit of a wash-out (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

TKMaxx seems to be a bit hit amd miss. There has been no LEGO in the one in Cardiff since I brought their Western sets late last year. I guess its whats in the clearing houses. And since less stores appear to be stocking LEGO now, I guess there is (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

"James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GHr8Gs.H5F@lugnet.com... (...) I would think that since Lego were forced into re-orging earlier and cleared out their warehouses, they also probably put some tighter management in place to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

(...) Which one? There are two, one in the St Enoch Centre and another in the Buchanan Galleries, and while I've not been in either for some time they used to have different stock and special offers. Jennifer (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

(...) Pirate (...) Darn, there was another one? Did you mean Toystack or TKMaxx? I went to the one that's near Union street - it's inside a shopping centre (not sure of the name), but the TK-Maxx and the Toystack were next to each other. Steve (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

(...) I was thinking of Toy Stack, I've never actually been in TK-Maxx before! It sounds like you were in the St Enoch centre, a large shopping centre with a glass roof, just off Argyll Street. The other one is also in a shopping centre so it's hard (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)