 Local / United Kingdom / 7004
Re: Woolworths Lego offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:22:07 GMT

Steve Burge wrote:

    Darn, there was another one? Did you mean Toystack or TKMaxx?
    I went to the one that's near Union street - it's inside a shopping
centre (not sure of the name), but the TK-Maxx and the Toystack were next to
each other.

I was thinking of Toy Stack, I've never actually been in TK-Maxx before! It
sounds like you were in the St Enoch centre, a large shopping centre with a
glass roof, just off Argyll Street. The other one is also in a shopping centre
so it's hard to be sure though :-)

Jennifer